A career shift for the former VFL general manager. This is from the CAMS website AMSF appoints new General Manager 16 Oct 2008 The Australian Motor Sport Foundation (AMSF) has today announced the appointment of Martin Stillman as its new General Manager. Stillman joins the AMSF following a distinguished and successful career, currently holding the position of AFL Victoria Region Manager for the Calder Cannons. He is well known and respected in the sport industry, and is also recognised for his roles as General Manager for both the Victorian Football League and the Victorian Football Association. â€œMartin is a high calibre individual in every sense of the word,â€ said AMSF Chairman Tom Warwick. â€œWe are delighted to have secured a candidate with such extensive experience who will work in partnership with the CEO of CAMS to advance development within the sport.â€ Stillman has a keen interest in motor sport, stemming from his father who was secretary of the Monaro Car Club. He has also been a regular at Sandown and Bathurst over the years. â€œIâ€™m excited about the opportunity to transfer from Australian Rules Football to motor racing and utilise my skills with the AMSF,â€ said Stillman â€œI am looking forward to supporting our talented young drivers though the foundationâ€™s programs and I will ensure every possible opportunity is given to our talented drivers to reach their ultimate potential.â€ Stillman will commence with the AMSF in late November, 2008.
News from the web
- Garing and Orr boost Cats
- Young Cats set to step up
- Geelong Cats: Lachie Henderson, Aaron Black bolster <b>VFL</b> side, Dean Gore to return through St ...
- <b>VFL</b> TEAM | Round 12
- Zero Hanger's Round 14 Rev Up
- AFL Teams, Round 14 2019: Full squads, team line-ups, benches, emergencies, SuperCoach ...
- Dan Hannebery And Jake Carlisle To Play For St Kilda This Weekend