Yes, it's still March, yes it's a practice match, but today Frankston knocked over last year's premiers 17.5-107 to 12.14-86......highlighted by a withering 8 goal third quarter to turn around a 27 point deficit. That was the most composed performance I have witnessed from a Frankston team in 10 years, and I'm buggered if I'm keeping a lid on it. Not only are we back in town, we're gonna cause some serious problems this season! Oh, and watch out for Aroysio Ferriera (sp?).....undoubtedly the new cult hero of the hill.
News from the web
- Garing and Orr boost Cats
- Young Cats set to step up
- Geelong Cats: Lachie Henderson, Aaron Black bolster <b>VFL</b> side, Dean Gore to return through St ...
- <b>VFL</b> TEAM | Round 12
- Zero Hanger's Round 14 Rev Up
- AFL Teams, Round 14 2019: Full squads, team line-ups, benches, emergencies, SuperCoach ...
- Dan Hannebery And Jake Carlisle To Play For St Kilda This Weekend