Pretty simple this week with David James coming into the side for Jordan Bannister who has been called up to play for Carlton. The game is a must win for both sides. With 8th placed Bendigo playing Port Melbourne, a Williamstown win will likely see them back into the 8 while a Bullants win would see them draw level with Bendigo. Bendigo have a tough run home so 8th spot is really wide open with either the Bullants, Williamstown or Box Hill likely to sneak into the finals.
News from the web
- No turning back for Krueger
- The full AFL injury list: round 15
- Geelong Cats: Rival teams 'wouldn't be scared' of us, says coach Chris Scott
- Surgery likely to end speed Demon's season, high flyer done
- <b>VFL</b> Wrap | Round 12
- <b>VFL</b> player by player: R12
- Collingwood star Jamie Elliott and luckless defender Matt Scharenberg are in the mix to face North ...