The comp changes from year to year with alignments, stand alone teams and the make up of the comp will vary. What will it look like in 2015 ? 1. Name your teams for 2015 and what alignments there will be and the standalone teams. 2. Also what would the comp be in 2015- will the sanfl and wafl teams join a national second tier comp ? 3. Will the afl ever have reserves teams ? 4. How many teams will there be overall in 2015 ? 5. Will there be another VFA reincarnated if the reserves were re introduces ? 6. Will there be any new teams from country or metropolitan areas either a current club or new ? 7. Will there be a miracle and one or two of the old VFA teams make a comeback. Don't forget Moorabbin resurfaced after 20 years ? 8. Will Sydney be a success if they join ? 9. Should Sydney reserves team be called South Melbourne ? 10. If the second tier went national should Brisbane reserves be called Fitzroy ? Can you answer all 10 questions with your opinions, hunches, most likely scenarios or wishes for 2015
News from the web
- Garing and Orr boost Cats
- Young Cats set to step up
- Geelong Cats: Lachie Henderson, Aaron Black bolster <b>VFL</b> side, Dean Gore to return through St ...
- <b>VFL</b> TEAM | Round 12
- Zero Hanger's Round 14 Rev Up
- AFL Teams, Round 14 2019: Full squads, team line-ups, benches, emergencies, SuperCoach ...
- Dan Hannebery And Jake Carlisle To Play For St Kilda This Weekend