On Saturday Northern Blues wore Carlton jumpers, not the one they wore last year with the white band. The Blues website gives more background on the jumper change for this season, incuding doing away with the red alternate jumper. I fail to see how this decision has been made "...with respect to our history..". Even the umpires kept referring to them as Carlton.
News from the web
- 'The time is right': Veteran Bomber to retire from 'brutal' game
- Sam Rowe set to make St Kilda debut and play 100th AFL game in last match of season
- Roos lock in trio
- <b>VFL</b>: Report Card - Round 20, 2019
- In the mix: Who's pushing for selection in round 23?
- Cats happy to keep ruck options open ahead of September assault
- Atkins to miss Blues clash