News from the web
- Elliott expected back for Pies, Goldsack a show, Nankervis no cert
- Could 'Mr Fix It' return to stop the Tigers' twin towers?
- Alex Rance determined to make amazing September return but decision will be out of his hands
- Schache a test for Dockers clash
- <b>VFL</b> match report: R16
- NAB League 2019: Angus Hanrahan dominates with 35 disposals for Sandringham Dragons
- Revealed: The role change behind flag Tiger's <b>VFL</b> stint
From Hobsons Bay Leader
Reported by Paul Amy
Full Story Click Here
WILLIAMSTOWN champion Brett Johnson has called a close to his distinguished VFL career.
The former Hawthorn and Carlton left-footer told Seagulls officials that greater work responsibilities (he is with the AFL Players Association) would prevent him from playing on.